Tekla Structures SR3 is a powerful BIM (Building Information Modeling) tool with many advanced options and features. This free download is the standalone setup of Tekla Structures for Windows 64-bit.
Tekla Structures SR3 Overview
For those who want to work on BIM (Building Information Modelling), Tekla Structures is the best platform for learning and professional purposes. You can create different models with more accuracy and detailing. It is a very reliable tool with a very friendly environment which has all the options neatly organized for step by step construction of any building. Plan and manage fabrications, professionally perform all the related tasks. Modify existing designs or create new structures from scratch without any trouble. Design complex structures easily without complete task tracking.
Moreover, it includes an organizer, task manager, and other such tools to manage the whole process. This powerful tool also has a Clash Check Manager to add more perfection to designs and increase the detailing. Manage detailing and fabrication processes easily. Work with different materials and create reliable designs of your plans.
Features of Tekla Structures SR3
Some of the features of Tekla Structures are:
- Lightweight and a very friendly environment
- Professional (BIM) Business Information Modeling
- Manage details and create reliable designs
- Create high-quality models
- Clash Check Manager
- Measure the performance
- Organizer and Task Manager
- Manage fabrication process
- Many other tools for civil engineers and architects
System Requirements for Tekla Structures SR3
Before you download Tekla Structures, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of free hard disk space required
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Multi-Core Processor or higher
Tekla Structures SR3 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of Tekla Structures SR3 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the latest releases of Windows and the best tool for civil engineers and architect.